Did you mean: 

ATP logic

former_member660811
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I would brief the scenario here.

The requirenment or pre-requisite

1) The order should get confirmed only when the requested delivery date is less than 10 days.

2) Even if the material is available and the requested delivery date is more than 10 days then, the system should not confirm the order.

But as per my understanding even when we deny an order being getting confirmed , the material gets blocked for the sales order ( THis is again due to the check mark we do in AC-"include sales requirement). I do not want the material to get confirmed for the sales order, but still the requirement should be transferred. Also if the pre-requisites are met then the material should get blocked for the order.

Kindly guide me how to go about this scenario.

Regards,

Sivarajesh. J

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check this user exit RV03VFZZ and work on the logic to get your requirements. Also you can refersh the document and then refresh the Sales Requirements.

Hope this helps

Regards

Sai

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

As per your requirement it is concluded that Availability check should be configured to cater the same.

It is possible throught the Availability check through with ATP Logic or Against Planning , by configuring the steps through that procedure (9 steps).

It is possible that system provides the required delivered date with in 10 days to that particular date and to the customer..

It is also possible by blocking the material ,if the material is booked to the other customer.

Please check and confirm for any clarification.

The path is as follows :- SPRO >SALES AND DISTRIBUTION >BASIC FUNCTIONS >AVAILABILITY CHECK AND TRANSFER OF REQUIREMENTS >AVAILABILITY CHECK >AVAILIBILITY CHECK WITH ATP LOGIC OR AGAINST PLANNING

Bye

Kalyan

former_member660811
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan,

I think you have taken the question wrongly. Let me explain it again

1) I dont want the system to propose 10 days (That can be done thro setting the lead times). I want the system to confirm the order ONLY IF the customer requested delivery date is less than 10.

2) Also if the order is blocked for delivery , the requirement should be transferred. By doing so it should not affect the blocking of materials for the next order, which satisfies the requirement (i.e. customer requested delivery date < 10 , when the stock is available)

Rgds

former_member660811
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan,

1) I dont want the system to propose 10 days (That can be done thro setting the lead times). I want the system to confirm the order ONLY IF the customer requested delivery date is less than 10.

2) Also if the order is blocked for delivery , the requirement should be transferred. By doing so it should not affect the blocking of materials for the next order, which satisfies the requirement (i.e. customer requested delivery date < 10 , when the stock is available)

Rgds

former_member660811
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan,

Rgds