Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change ship-to address in third-party order

former_member504446
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello gurus,

we have got a little probelm here:

We got a third-party order from one of our customers. The goods are to be delivered not to the "normal" adress of that customer, but to another site. So, we would like to change the ship-to address in this individual customer order or at least in the purchase requisition or PO for our vendor.

Unfortunatelly SAP does not let me do either of those things. The "normal" adress of the customer master ercord is always written to the purchase requisition and I cannot change it after the requisition has been created.

Any ideas on this?

Thanks Alicia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you believe your customer has the delievery receiving address different from the Sold-to-party. Follow below steps:

1. Please create a ship-to-party (use appropriate Account group as per your project. Standard account Group- 0002).

2. Link the ship-to-party to the sold to party by going to tcode XD02 - Sales area data-partner function tab and select partner functin SH and then Assign the newly created ship-to-party to sold-to-party.

[Note: If your sold-to-party has multiple ship-to locations, then add new SH partner function in your sold-to-party partner function tab and link the newly created ship-to-party and follow the same for all your multiple ship-tos for the sold-to]

OR

1. Create Stand alone shipto Party (Account Group-0002) and do not link it to any sold to party.

2. Link the new stand alone ship-to-party during sales order creation.

You can change the ship-to-party in two locations.

a. Header Level - From sales order- goto - Header - Partners (applicable to whole document)

b. Item Level - Double click the Item - Got0 - Item - Partner (applicable to Item only)

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Ram.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alicia,

Create one more customer "Ship to Party" and assign the same number in "Ship-to party" field in Sales Order, verify the same in "Partner" tab of Sales-Header data.

Hope it helps.

BR,

Amit

former_member504446
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello and thanks to all of you,

as mentioned before, we did not want to create an additional customer master for that address, because it is only used temporarilly for this order.

But we have found a soultion ourselves: In the partners-tab you can just double-click on the customer number of the goods recipient and change the adress manually. Then that changed address is written to all the follow-up documents like PO etc.

Thanks anyway

Alicia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In sales order itself make ship to party as different number like sold to party tab make sold to party number and in ship to party tab enter different number with different address try to do it I think so it will work.

Regards,

Suresh

former_member504446
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear sureshbabusure,

I thought it should work some way like this, but I cannot get it done, I do not find the correct fields. All I found is the partner tab, where I could give another customer as a goods recipient, but that is not what I need.

Ideally, I would like to be able to change the ship-to adress manually, but if I had to create an appropriate adress master, that would be ok, too.

Could you please point me to the correct place in VA02 to change this?

Thanks

Alicia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alicia,

Create one more customer master by taking account group as Ship to party and assign this number to sold to party customer number so that it will work.

Regards,

Suresh