Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table that contains standard (predefined) profiles with authorizations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There,

I did some research on this but I still need help from the experts on a couple of questions.

Is there a table that contains all the standard (predefined) profiles with the authorizations?

I know table UST12 contains profiles with authorizations. But I am confused by fact that it contains generated and standard profiles and there is no indication in the table as to the type of the profile. Also, it seems to me that this table does not contain all the profiles.

Is it right to say that AGR_1251 only contains roles with authorizations in generated profiles?

thanks for your help

GG

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Filter the table UST12 on "Object field" for values starting with sap and /

All sap standard roles has this naming convention.

By the way, what are you trting to achieve?

Regards,

Gowrinadh

Bernhard_SAP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi goodyear,

no. agr_1251 contains the authorizations of a role. Profiles are stored (upon generation) in usr10. Field AKTPS gives information about the status of the profile.

b.rgds, Bernhard

0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your replies.

What I am trying to do is to build a list of users with their assigned roles and profile (excluding generated profiles). I want also to build the links between roles and authorizations, and profiles (not generated profile) and authorizations.

Table USR10 seems quite helpful.

Thanks again.

0 Kudos

...with the usr10-results select on table UST04...(query, etc)

then you have your list.

b.rgds, Bernhard