cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM error: interface are not same

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my BPM I opened a Asy/syn bridge. When I close it I get the error: A interface and B interface are not the same.

A is the interface (synch) which I used on the sender side when I opened the bridge. B is the aynch. abs. interface for the receiver side for which I defined a container.

A interface response and B interdace request are the same. Why do I get this error? Any idea.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you create a different container for Request and response and then in receive (Open S/A) you use the Request container name and in Send (Close S/A) you use the Response Container name.

For more info refer IR/ ESR --> SAP BASIS SWCV --> http://sap.com/xi/XI/System/Patterns --> BpmPatternSyncAsyncBridge

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have defined 2 containers. One has the receiver message from the Open bridge and Close bridge has the other container.

In between them I do mapping. from one container to the other...

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure that you have created a SYNC interface (ABS) which refers to the Request and response messages....and then the COntainers in your BPM refer to these request and response messages only!

The COntanier should have the same message types as they are in the SYNC ABS message Interface..... as of now they are different and hence the error.

Just have a look at the BPM pattern which I mentioned in previous reply and you will know which message has to be include in the Receive and Send step.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Edited by: abhishek salvi on May 4, 2010 1:56 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I made a new exactly the same BPM and this time there were no error. to be sure I tried it again and still no error. Dont know why the first error still persist...

Thanks abhishek salvi for your interest.