Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks

While trying to run a background job we are facing following error message :

"ORA-0001: unique constraint (SAPSR3DB.SYS_C006045) violated"

We have already tried the suggestion in:

Thread: CC 5.2 - Problem Schedule BgJob: ORA-00001: unique constraint

without any luck.

We are on Access control 5.3. Any sugguestions for a solution will be appreciated.

Kind regards

Arif

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

do you know what the job is doing?

do you have the SQL statement available?

do you know which tables are involved?

Nesimi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to schedule a synchronization job for user, role, or profile information. The purpose is to update the graphs in the Informer tab.

The error message previously mentioned is all the information I have. I dont know which tables are involved.

Regards

Arif

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arif,

First, please check if you are able to run risk analysis in Foreground mode? If you are able to run risk analysis in Foreground mode then please check the data in the table VIRSA_CC_GSEQ, look for the entry named JOBID. Check if you find this entry there, if this entry is not there then the source of problem is that the somehow the next sequence number of the job id is not in your system and the system is not able to assign a unique job id number to the job (as the job id number is already used in your system). If the entry is missing for JOBID then please make an entry for JOB id in the table VIRSA_CC_GSEQ, opening a message with GRC support would be helpful to find out exact format of the entry.

Regards, Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun

Your feedback solved our issue. We got rid of the error message

Our problem was related to JOBID. The DBA created a new entry and the error message was gone.

Thanks!!

Kind regards

Arif

Edited by: Arif Butt on May 6, 2010 12:09 PM

Answers (0)