cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help With Webservices for BankAccountStatementNotification_In

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Want to use the webservice BankAccountStatementNotification_In from PI to upload bank statements into R/3.

Found the webservice under the package FSCMBNK_XI_PROXY, proxy name "II_BNK_BANK_ACCOUNT_STATEMENT1".

When I try checking the proxy in R/3 getting an error "Unable to find software component version for namespace http://sap.com/xi/APPL/SE/Global".

Also on trying to execute the Service Interface " No Service Definition found for Interface II_BNK_BANK_ACCOUNT_STATEMENT1."

1. Could anyone please suggest what are things that I should be checking for to avoid the above errors.

2. Steps in PI to call this webservice, I will be reading the txt files from one of the PI directories and send them to target R/3 via webservice. .

--Prashanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth,

I need to work on the same BankAccountStatementNotification_In.

What type of scenario is this?  i mean to say which adapters are involved.

can you please explain,how sender side had  Designed,Configured.

expecting the early response,because the requirement is some what urgent.

thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

If you are trying to use [BankAccountStatementNotification_In service|http://help.sap.com/esoa_erp2005_2/helpdata/en/46/814eda1ab601dce10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm] ,

1. first thing is that the ES bundle or Es package which contains the SWC( in your case SAP ERP enterprise services package (as of ECC-SE 602)) and the above service has to be imported in PI

server ,ie download the Software component from service market place and put it in ..import/repository in Pi Server.

2. In ESR import the object from server,check if your BankAccountStatementNotification_In is present in http://sap.com/xi/APPL/SE/Global

3. Go to SPROXY in Abap system, and see if the proxies are generated already.

4. Now identify the web service definition from the proxy

5. Open SOAMANAGER and search for the service definition , use internal as search creteria, you will be able to see

BankAccountStatementNotification_In service there.

6. Now you need to create the end points for the selected service.

7, test using the WSnavigator

You can refer the soamanager and testing part in this blog /people/shibaji.chandra3/blog/2010/02/17/soa-web-service-expose-and-consume-configuration-with-soamanager

Regards,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Since we are on ECC-SE 604, I have got ESM ERP 604 software component version imported into the ESR. Step 1 is complete.

I can also see Create Bank Account Statement with the technical name as mentioned above under

ESM ERP -> ESM ERP 604->Modelling->Models->ERP 02 Process Component Models -> Service Operations

Can also see the namespace as http://sap.com/xi/APPL/SE/Global, I am not sure What is the step after that, as I tried copying the operation to one of the SWCV created by me and it does not appear in my SPROXY. In the ESR the operation is created under models but not under the namespace

--Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth ,

I think you have imported the wrong content or not properly imported in ESR.Modeling is not the thing which we will be using

just to check-> Did you download the content from

https://websmp104.sap-ag.de/support->download->sap installation and upgrades->entry by application group->ESR content->then the content you want.

You will get a Zip file , unzip it , u will have .tpz file .place it in server.

and then import in ESR .. choose server - client import is not a good practice.

Now you will be able to see many namespaces one of them will be http://sap.com/xi/APPL/SE/Global

that completes step two

Regards,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi Prashanth,

> 4. Now identify the web service definition from the proxy

> 5. Open SOAMANAGER and search for the service definition , use internal as search creteria, you will be able to see

> BankAccountStatementNotification_In service there.

> 6. Now you need to create the end points for the selected service.

> 7, test using the WSnavigator

>

> You can refer the soamanager and testing part in this blog /people/shibaji.chandra3/blog/2010/02/17/soa-web-service-expose-and-consume-configuration-with-soamanager

>

> Regards,

> Srinivas

Hi Srinivas,

Got through until step3, I actually imported the wrong content into ESR of PI. So now I can see my service interface BankAccountStatementNotification_In under the http://sap.com/xi/APPL/SE/Global namespace.

But Cannot find my service definition in SOAMANAGER. Under

Application and Scenario Communication -> Single Service Administration -> Search

Am I missing any step of creating a service definition.

--Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

Good that you had a progress :).

If you are not able to locate , then try altering the seacrch creterion.

No instead of searching directly ,First go to SPROXY and double click on the service interface in question .

You will be able to see a field called webservice definition , now copy whaterver mentioned againts it.

in the search , enter this past this for service entry. and select internal.

Let us know if you are able to see the service.

And if yes ..again good going:)... you then need to create the end points as mentioned in this blog

and test.Make sure the global setting are also in place as explained in the blog.

here is the blog

/people/shibaji.chandra3/blog/2010/02/17/soa-web-service-expose-and-consume-configuration-with-soamanager

Regards,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Thanks for the prompt response.

There is no field web-service definition under the Interface Tab for the Service Interface.(I understand it would be visible against the provider Class) I am trying to create service definition for this service interface from SE80, but I cannot find my service interface in the list coming up.

--Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prashanth,

I could see the webservice definition for the proxies which i have created.

Could you please check if you open the SPROXY and navigate to the service interface you want

double click and Under the tab provider->interface->Webservice Definition.

By the way ,Do you have inbound service or outbound?

Regards,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinivas,

I can only see the provider class, but not webservice definition. Is it Ok if I send any screen shots to your mail.

This is an inbound service which will post the bankstatement from PI to R/3.

Do you think there is something missing in the config which will actually allow the service definitions to be created automatically. As when i hit start SOAMANAGER in SPROXY getting the error "No Service Definition found for Interface II_BNK_BANK_ACCOUNT_STATEMENT1"

--Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked the blog link which is pasted above.

Please check if the services in SICF are active

/default_host/sap/bc/srt/ y /sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/appl_soap_management

/sap/public/bc/icons

sap/public/bc/icons_rtl

"/sap/public/bc/pictograms

"/sap/public/bc/webdynpro/

And also create endpoint as mentioned.

Regards,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinivas,

I did check the blog pasted by you earlier, and tried checking the EmployeeNameByEmployeeQueryResponse_In service interface which came with the same SWCV that I imported into PI.

The interface tab did have the webservice definition field which was absent for the BankAccountStatement Interface. I could also create an endpoint in SOAMANAGER for EmployeeNameByEmployeeQueryResponse_In and do the testing as well.

Also compared Employee service interface(SI) with BankAct SI in ESR, The Employee SI has a point-to-point(PTP) check box enabled whereas the BankAct SI does not have the PTP enabled.

Does that mean anything?

--Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinivas,

Finally got this working, It is standard SAP way of doing it. I created reciever channel with XI adapter and used the path

/sap/xi/engine?type=entry to call the integration engine.

PI will communicate with R/3 over XI adapter, with XI adapter engine running on R/3. You will be able to see the messages flowing in SXMB_MONI of the R/3 system.

Thanks for your previous suggestions..

--Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prashanth,

Have you created the XI channel so that you are able to do the monitoring in PI Moni.

I am not sure if any ID configuration part is required for these kind of service implementations.The monitoring can be done from the monitoring option in the soamanager.

Please elaborate a little on the sap standard way that you have suggested and let us know what was the reason for creatign a channel.it will surely help others learn

Regards,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Yes created a channel for sender side as XI Adapter, and pointed it to the http://SAPR/3 SERVER/sap/xi/engine?type=entry .

So this way the service interface declared in PI will call the Server proxy running on the ABAP engine of R/3.

In this case apart from creating the channel and turning on the XI service on R/3 did not do anything.

--Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth, Srinivas

We are facing a very similar problem from few weeks.

As Prasanth said,

Using XI Adapter we were successfully post the data to the R/3. But there is no SOA Scope doing this.

So Srinivas,

Do you have any further thoughts, iam not able to see "WEBSERVICE Definition line" when i clicked on proxy.

Please give your thoughts.

Kiran.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you created a Service Interface in ESR and then looking for the proxy in R3?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

I have not created the Service interface yet in ESR, the service interface comes with the FCSM standard package.

--Prashanth