cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help in CHARM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I need to know in Solution Manger Charm Request is there any RFC or TABLE that record the changes in the STATUS of the Change Request.

Is there any Standard RFC or Table for Solution Manager Charm Change Manager if any please let me know.

Regards,

Swapnil Indulkar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

CRM document header table CRMD_ORDERADM_H has got the information about the status of the SDCR, SDHF... documents.

For the information about the transport requests, there are some tables like E070 and TPSTAT (transport requests in the same system, these are TMS tables) and ChaRM specific tables like /TMWFLOW/TRORDEC, /TMWFLOW/TRORDHC and /TMWFLOW/TRORDHT

I hope this information helps.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariñ

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Just to add that tables /TMWFLOW/TRAC_OR and /TMWFLOW/TRACK also have some interesting information about transport requests.

Transaction /TMWFLOW/TRMO also has some information about transport requests.

About the 'standard RFCs' -> the RFCs used by ChaRM are to be configured in SMSY for the satellite systems for which you will create corrections for.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariñ

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Swapnil,

when I understand you right you´re interested in the change docs for the status of a change request which you find in CRMD_ORDER with Extras --> change documents.

You can use Function Module CRM_STATUS_SHOW_CHANGE_DOCS which retrieves all change documents. For the table just do a trace, but if I remember correct it must be JSTO or JEST.

Kind regards,

André