Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Choosing a table row based on radio button selection

praveenkumar_kadi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to add a radio button to a table as column along with other columns. When I select a particular radio button, need to set lead selection to that row and then retrieve row values of that chosen radio button.

Please help

Thanks

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

I am not sure about radio button but you can do it for check box more easily by parameter mapping. simply put a boolean attribute in value node and bind it by column do the parameter mapping and on check you can get the node element read it by nodeelement.getindex and set lead selection to this index.

and the second apparoch is that you don't need to make any boolean value you can simply select the row and read the leadselection. instead of checking the radio button or checkbox.

Regards

Jeetendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Message removed !

Edited by: Vinod V on May 4, 2010 2:43 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

One small hint---You can do this; you have to create a attribute for the radio button in the existing Node structure you are using for table. On the selection of radio button you can read the value of selected row and if you want to capture multi selection you can read selected radio button rows value in different new node structure by creating node element at the run time.

Deepak!!!