cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item Proposal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to know the sales process for Item proposal. Even i have tried the Item Proposal in VA51 and able to run the same on IDES but still couldn't understand the concept for Item Proposal and Product proposal in SAP. Can some one please explain my Item/Product proposal with real time business scenario so that I can understand the same. Please explain me the steps involved in Customizing for the same.

I have seen the field "Item Proposal" in Customer Mater as well, please give some light on the same, how to use the same in real time scenario.

Looking forward to get valuable input from your side.

Thanks in advance.

With Best Regards,

Bharat B

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Consider that your client deals with a specific business like telephone equipment. So any customer who orders from your client would always order a telephone or related equipment.

So each time when a customer calls or visits your store, you need not enter each of the line item individually in a sales order. Rather you can define an item proposal for the customers in that sales area. For eg telephone, head sets, speaker etc. Same proposal you assign to the customer master.

So whenever the customer places an order, an item proposal is triggered & the system automatically proposes the items in the sales order, You can either retain all the proposed items or change according to customer's needs.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Sivanand and Suresh,

Got the answer. Thanks for your efforts and quick reply.

Thanks again.

Bharat B

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Item proposal we are using for time saving pupose suppose one customer ask for one qutation by phone for 50 products earlier they are writing one paper again they are entering into sap now after configuration of item propsal just they will click item proposal in qutaion just enter quanty ties selecting required products copying into qutation.

Regards,

Suresh