cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict VF11 if subsequent Excise Invoice exists

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

Invoice can be cancelled VF11 even if subsequent exicse invoice exists for the billing document. I want the user to first cancell the excise invoice and then cancell the billing document.

How VF11 transaction can be restricted ( error message can be raised) if user cancels the billing document without cancelling the excise invoice.

Please Help

Best Regards

Debesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can try with exit MV50AFZ1

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Standard SAP will not have any copy controls for F2 to F11 invoice. This requirement needs to be handled only through an enhancement, the logic needs to check for the document flow and find out if there is any excise invoice for this F2 invoice, if yes then do not cancel it. If no excise invoice do the cancellation.

Hope this will help you.

Venkat Cheedalla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venkat,

Thanks for your suggesion. In that case do we have any table where entries for both billing document and corresponding excise invoice will remain. So enhancement will check that table and based on the excise invoice status, will enable or disable the user to cancell the Billing Document.

Best Regards

Debesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The better way to achieve this functionality is to create the Excise invoice automatically when you create a proforma or commercial invoice, this will not allow the user to cancel the F2 invoice until you reverse the excise invoice.

This can be done in the following settings.

Logistics General --> Taxes on Goods Movement --> India --> Basic Settings ---> Maintain Excise Groups... In this settings double click on the excise group to enter in to the details. Then select the check box "Excise Invoice during Billing".

By this check box system will create an excise invoice in the back ground, and will not allow the user to cancel the F2 invoice until you reverse the excise invoice.

The constraint here is " Excise Invoice is created in back ground which the business need to accept"...

Try this in you sand box system and proceed...

Please let us know the result.

Venkat Cheedalla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

I have tried with the option suggested by you. But despite making that Excise Group setting and creating the excise invoice in background, still I am able to cancell the billing document VF11 without cancelling the excise invoice.

The system is not giving any short of msg while I have done VF11. It simply cancelled the billing document.

Any other option ?

Regards

Debesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try the copy control as suggested. You can make a modification and achieve this result

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly maintain a copy routine in the billing type configuration in the t code VOFA

Regards

Damu