cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while checking-in Document using PLMWUI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When we try to check-in an original file from PLM WUI to DMS_C1-ST it is not allowing to save.. An error is displayed as "Security list does not exist "

We can check-in the document in R3, but the same is not wrking from PLM WUI..

Any idea why this is happening..? User has all roles related to SAP_PLMWUI

Regards,

Aby

Edited by: Aby Thomas on May 4, 2010 11:52 AM

Edited by: Aby Thomas on May 4, 2010 11:59 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

maybe the SAP note 1305974 could be useful for you to get this error solved. Further please check the security white list in transaction ACF_WHITELIST_SETUP. Maybe some entries needs to be added here. Additionally I can recommend you to upgrade to SP4 for PLM WebUI.

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

I have maintained further entries in the whitelist and now I can atcaully check-in a file to content server from PLM WUI..

But now I cannot display the same. It throws an error saying Application error :"Incorrect Parameter Values"

In whitelist I saw the Parameter values for the application, what needs to be given there? Any suggestions?

Regards,

Aby

0 Kudos

Hi Aby,

would you mind show me the link (Without server and domain) to see what might is missing in the parameters.

It could be an issue in the launchpad customizing too

sincerly yours

Marcus Wagler

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcus,

We are accessing the Document through Netwear portal using PLM WUI..

Parameter vaues I have mentioend iis n the whitelist setup in spro-sap netweaver-application server-webdynpro abap-set up whitelist

Inside that for each application we need to define parameter vaues, I am not sure what is the value I should give there..

The error says - Incorrect parameter vlaues while trying to display the document.. Its opening using the "Copy to " option but not from "Display" option in PLM WUI..

Hope I am clear..

Regards,

Aby