cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enter a payment method for incoming payments(Message no. FZ010)

former_member219942
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my company code i have the same customer and vendor means i am raising the sales invoice to the same person and I am raising the purchase invoice to the same person for some goods. I have defined the payment method "C" in both the Master data means in Customer and Vendor. Now I am trying to run Automatic Payment Program. But system shows all Customer invoice in exception list and display the following given below message:-

Enter a payment method for incoming payments

Message no. FZ010

Diagnosis

The balance of the items to be paid requires a payment method for incoming payments. You specified a payment method that is defined for outgoing payments.

System Response

The payment method is rejected.

Procedure

Enter a payment method for incoming payments

Could any one suggest me what to do?

thanks in advance

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184992
Active Contributor

Hi Ravi,

The note 164835 explains how the clearing between credit memos and invoces are done, as well as suggests on how to clear them together. Please check carefully this note that will help you to avoid this error.

I hope that this resolves your inquiry.

Best Regards,

Vanessa Barth.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

FZ010 looks like an own error message! Have a look with TC OB28 to the rules you have set up in your validations

former_member219942
Active Participant
0 Kudos

sorry that is irrelevant in this case.

former_member195124
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you check your FBZP settings for your country (Payment Methods in Country) - there you have defined method C as "Outgoing Payments"

Please define another Payment method as incoming payments.

Then define it in the Cr / Vr master data.

Then Run APP.

You should basically follow the process for configuring and running APP properly, if you don't want thesse error messages.

Cheers!

Zub

former_member219942
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes i have checked that configuration in FBZP but for incoming payment, Payment method "C" is not there.

former_member195124
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Payment method "C" is not there.

THAT is why I am telling you to please create a new payment method or use another existing one for incoming (other than C!

0 Kudos

thank you zubin... it was helpfull.