cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login Trouble

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I am using XI. When i am trying to logon to Integration Repository, its saying "No Authoraization for this Action", i logged in SUPER USER which got all permissions i think.

I logged in As other user to Integration Repository and tried to Import Software Component, then its saying "No Authoraization to Import the Object 'External Software Component 1.1'

What might be the trouble.? Suggest me the solution.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you just see if you have followed the following teps while creating the user.

This is a detailed step by step procedure for creating a user:

- On your SAP Web AS host, create the user below with at least the following parameters (transaction SU01).

<b>User</b> : XISUPER

<b>Last name (Tab: Address)</b> : <your_name>, for example XI Super

<b>Password / User Type (Tab: Logon Data)</b> : <init_password> / Dialog

<b>

Role (Tab: Role)</b> :

AP_BC_AI_LANDSCAPE_DB_RFC

SAP_SLD_ADMINISTRATOR SAP_XI_ADMINISTRATOR

SAP_XI_CONFIGURATOR SAP_XI_CONTENT_ORGANIZER

SAP_XI_DEVELOPER SAP_XI_MONITOR

The SAP_XI* roles are composite roles

- Save, and exit SU01

- You must now log on to the Integration server host with the user XISUPER, to switch the initial password to a valid password.

- You must restart the J2EE engine to transfer the user creation to the J2EE

Also go through this link for more details,

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/uuid/95d7d490-0301...

If its been done exactly in the same manner as explained and if you are still finding the problem do let us know so that we can try finding where exactly the problem is.

Regards,

abhy

sridharreddy_kondam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check Super user has these roles-

SAP_BC_AI_LANDSCAPE_DB_RFC, SAP_SLD_ADMINISTRATOR SAP_XI_ADMINISTRATOR, SAP_XI_CONFIGURATOR SAP_XI_CONTENT_ORGANIZER, SAP_XI_DEVELOPER, SAP_XI_MONITOR

And to access IR- you need to have SAP_XI_DEVELOPER Role.

Refer this blog-

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/02/13/unable-to-open-iresrid-xipipi-71-updated-for-pi-71-support

Regards,

Moorthy