SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation Facts that drive Prices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement to load Installation fact that drive the Prices.

Has anyone done this before?

As part of this I am trying to understand basics like Operand, Operand Catergory Etc.

Any help is appreciated.

Edited by: William Eastman on May 4, 2010 4:28 PM

4 REPLIES 4

oliviawalsh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello, Here is some information for you:

Installation Facts allow you to overide the data in the general rate category and allow for customer specific agreements. You can specify the rate type and therefore the rate in the installation facts..

The table ETTIFN stores the installation facts for the normal and historical data...

All the facts for the installation can be found in tcode ES32-> go to the tab FACTS on the installation screen.

Among the fields: Operand is the most important. Each operand has a specific characteristc that is stored and

used for billing or invoicing. For example: one operand will store the discount that can be given.

other operand can store the penalty to be imposed...etc...

Each operand has a specific characteristic assigned to it...

One or more operands are allocated to an operand category.

Tables related to iInstallation Facts ETTIF (Instln Facts) , ETTIFB(Installation Facts (Reference Values)) ,

ETTIFN (Installation Facts (Normal))

BAPI -> BAPI_UTILINSTALLATION_CHANFACT.

Function Module -> ISU_DB_ETTIFN_SELECT reads all facts of an installation.

SAP enhancement -> EBIA0023 (user exit EXIT_SAPLE20B_001) allows you to check your installation

facts as desired.

I hope this has been useful.

Regards

Olivia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Olivia,

Can you tell me how to populate the table ETTIF. Actually I am trying to use the function moudle ISU_N_PREV_CONSUM_FROM_ETTIF for fetchign the past n consumption. So for this i need to populate the ETTIF table.

I am unable to populate this particular table by assigning the quantity relevant operand to the isntallation directly. Kinldy guide me

With Regards

Balaji.J

oliviawalsh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi...

OK you have some options depending on exactly what it is you want to do....

ISU_S_INSTLN_CHANGE

ISU_INST_FACTS_UPDATE

ISU_DB_ETTIF_UPDATE

ISU_INSTLN_FACTS_IN_MOVE

I hope one of these can be of use for you.

Regards

Olivia

0 Kudos

Hi Olivia,

Is there any options of updating the ETTIF table through standar transaction codes, instead of using function modules.

With Regards

Balaji.J