cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some Purchase Requistions are not being replanned during SNP Heuristics

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Has anyone experienced any issue with purchase requisitions not being replanned during the SNP heuristics run (background or interactive). I have a product location combination and about half of the PRs are not being replanned and these are not fixed/firmed. When I say replannned I mean that they are not generating a new Purchase req. #. I have no idea why at this point. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Regards,

Rumi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rumi,

For the background run, can you check if you are running the Net change heursitics or complete heursitics?

in net change heursitics, new receipts will only be planned, if there is any specific chnage in the master or transaction data, else receipts will not be regenerated.

Moreover, you can also check if any planning file entry is generated for the products that you see are not getting planned.

let me know if this helps.

Rgds, Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sandeep,

We were running complete heurisics. Planning File entries (SNP) were set to X (yes) in transaction /SAPAPO/RRP_NETCH, but still the PRs were not replanned. I am not sure why this is stil not replanning, so we ended up deleting the PRs and replanning

Rumi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rumi,

we faced a ismilar issue and figured out that the issue was due to the change in MoT for the Preq. The earlier Preqs were created with MoT 'Ship' which was then changed to 'Plane'. When we ran the heuristic the Preqs created with Ship were not recreated. This is a standard SAP APO behaviour.

I am sure that after deleting these preqs all subsequent runs would be working fine for you.

Nxet time if it happens consider what I have said, it could be a possible reason.

Abhi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rumi,

This happens when the master data associated with existing Preqs have changed, mostly the Means of Transport. Please check if the means of transport (Tlane) assigned to existing Preqs is still the valid MoT(Tlane) in system.

If not. Please detete the Preqs and replan.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhi,

Yes, the best solution I could come up with was deleting the PRs. I am not exactly sure why these PRs were not deleted even tough they had a planning file entry? Thank you for your input.

Paul