cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 5.3 password self-service configuration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are trying to implement password self-service system for GRC target systems that includes system that is setup as authenication system for user verification, So is there anyway to avoid user verification for password self service.

Thanks

Laks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laks,

You can set the authenticaion system as LDAP System and unchecked the verification required option. To do so follow link Configuration -> aithentication system. In this case it would ask for authentication password.

Also you can set the verification not required for PSS by going to Configuration -> Password Self Service.

Set Disable verification as All/ PSS. With this verification that was asked for PSS will not be asked.

Kind Regards,

Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm able to uncheck verification required checkbox for LDAP connection,but still not working. So I setup one of the sap system for authenication and changed Password Self Service Link->visible to 'NO' in the request form customization screen, but I didn't see any difference, system is still asking for logon details...

And by disabling verification, system wont ask for answers for challenging questions, but I'm looking to disable authenication itself.

This seems to be bug...though..will check with SAP OSS.

Regards,

Laks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laks,

Uncheck option for check box "End User Verification Required" under "Authentication" is not available for SAP & SAP UME Authentication system types.

If you are looking for this option in future release, please open an enhancement request with SAP following the Note below.

Note 1083615 - GRC Access Control Enhancement Process

Best Regards,

Sirish Gullapalli.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to have an authentication system, If you want to avoid entering of the passwords you can use a LDAP system as the authentication system. But you need to have at least one authentication system.

Thanks,

Chinmaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chinmaya,

LDAP is the best option., so I created LDAP connector for active directory and test connection is successful, then assigned connector to authenication but unable to login to PSS using my network logon. What could be the problem, I tried almost all possible ways but logon is not successful.

Thanks

Laks