cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MII 12.1 Installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just completed an install of Oracle 10.2.04, NW EHP1 ce 7.1 SP03 and MII 12.1 on a VM machine with some bumps along the way, but t is installed and I am now seeing a couple of things that strike me as odd. I noticed a maintenance certificate is needed and I have my onsite SAP guy looking into this, and even though it comes as a warning and allows me to proceed, I believe it is causes the SP05 to fail. I am willing to wait on this failure until I get the maintenance certificate. My first question is, do I really need to update 12.1 to SP05? The more important question is when I try to connect to MII http://<server>:50000/XMII, I get an "503 Service Unavailable" page. Basically, saying the application was stopped. I figured the NW services were not running, but I am able to access NWA using the index.html page. How do you turn this service on?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gregory,

I would recommend getting up to speed on the latest release/patch, however you should take a look and find out more info on what is getting fixed. Besides installing SP5, there are 5 patches available currently.

Notes

SP5 - 1427240

Patch 1 - 1451448

Patch 2 - 1455906

Patch 3 - 1457327

Patch 4 - 1461632

Patch 5 - 1463232

As for post SP installation steps, I tend to lean on restarting the nodes on the server as a good measure, not just the MII service.

Good luck,

Kevin

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And just to avoid confusion, you just apply the latest one since it is the full SCA (no SAP note / class patching in the java world). Every patch release is essentially the full SCA file to deploy with JSPM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am looking all over the SAP Marketplace and I can not find MII 12.1.5.B86 to download. I am assuming this should be in the SAP Support Packages, but it is not there for me to find. Can someone please give me the exact path to find this as simply searching for this does not return anything?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gregory,

MII 12.1.5 Patch 6 is available in the service market its available since yesterday.You have to go into Support packages>choose Support packages and Patches entry by application group and choose Composite applications ,there you will find the Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence->MII12.1 ---> Comprised Software Component Version there you can find the latest SP05 with Patch 6 I am not sure if can post the link directly here to download the file.

Regards,

Kumar

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you look at the info link for patches from the download area in marketplace you'll see the SAP Note number related to the patch. Patch 5 Note 1463232 mentions b86, and Patch 6 Note 1464559 mentions b89.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gregory,

log into the NW Administration -> Operation Management -> Systems -> Start & Stop -> Java EE Applications -> select the entry xappsxmiiear and click on Start.

That is all. Hope this help you.

BR

Pedro Iglesias