SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to populate TEMFIKEY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there a T-code to populate this table?

Thanks

C N

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi C N

I don't think there's a transaction for maintaining TEMFIKEY. There are not many transaction for the IS-U migration workbench. I thought it might be under EMIGUSR, but that's not the case.

However, you can maintain the table via the table maintenance transactions SM30/SM31.

Yep

Jürgen

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi C N

I don't think there's a transaction for maintaining TEMFIKEY. There are not many transaction for the IS-U migration workbench. I thought it might be under EMIGUSR, but that's not the case.

However, you can maintain the table via the table maintenance transactions SM30/SM31.

Yep

Jürgen

0 Kudos

Hi C N,

Jürgen is right: there is no specific transaction available to populate TEMFIKEY and you must use SM30.

On the other hand you need to understand that the TEMFIKEY table in conjunction with the ISU_M_FIKEY_DETERMINE function module (called in EMG_FIKEY fixed value) is just an example/proposal how to determine a reconciliation key when migrating FI-CA documents. Feel free to replace the fixed value and its code by an own development that suits your needs.

Kind regards,

Fritz

0 Kudos

Thanks Fritz for the info. I just wanted to make sure that if there was a front end tied to that table, that I was using it rather than going through a back door. We're creating the first new environment since our consultant left, so I'm learning (the hard way) some of the things that he had to set up for migration and billing configuration. So I'm always grateful for all input I get here!