cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 5.0 Service price transfered is incorrect

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am having a problem when creating a PO from SRM 5.0 in R3 from a quotation.

These are the steps i am performing:

In R3

1- Create purchase requisition

2- Transfer purchase requisition to SRM with BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER

In SRM

3- Create a Bid invitation from the SC created in step 2

4- Create a PO from the Quotation of the Bid

In R3

PO is created with the price of the purchase requisition instead of the price of the quotation

I debugged and, from SRM the date is being filled correctly, but in function BAPI_PO_CREATE1 that is called to create the PO in R3, the service date is replaced with the data in the purchase requisition .

Do anyone know why it is modified and how can i make it take the data from the quotation??

Thanks a lot!

Nicolás.-

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check previous post

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Nicolas,

i have the same problem. Only for the services, the price is not correctly transferred in ECC. How do you solve the problem??

Thanks in advance

K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try this note:

Note 1086345 - BAPI_PO_CREATE1: PO price overwritten by requisition price

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

Thanks for your reply, but this is a bit more complicated than that.

The problem are the services, i don't know why, for material the price is correct, but for services the price is allways taken from the PR.

I think that it could be some customizing settings but im not sure...

And not only the prices are taken from the PR, but also the item data. For example, if i change the service nr, it has no effect in the PO creation, the service nr is also taken from the PR.

Do you have any clue about this?

Thanks!

Nicolás.-

Former Member
0 Kudos

From your response, I take it that you have checked EBAN for your service PR and field BPUEB is already blanked out. And you have also varified that upon calling BAPI_PO_CREATE1, the importing information is still correct, including price and other service item information. If so, I'd suggest that you create an OSS message and seek SAP's assistance on this.

We are having a similar problem with PO adopting PR price for material items. And we have created an OSS message as the note is not applicable for our SAP_APPL version (we are on 604).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Jay. I think i will have to do that.

Regards,

Nicolás.-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just in case you haven't read it, here is an additional note I found out which points to some configuration:

Note 422624 - ME51N Order price adoption: Additional info

Former Member
0 Kudos

To solve this i made a workaround, i am creating the PO without schedule data and once the PO is created i add the reference to the PR