Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sy-tcode No Longer Exist in SRM 7.0

Puneet_Sikarwar
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Right now we are doing a Upgrade from SRM 4.0 to SRM 7.0.

In SRM 4.0 there is lot of code written with system variables like sy-tcode & sy-ucomm.

I could do workaround of some system variables. But for

If sy-tcode EQ 'BBPSOCO001' i could not found any replacement so that it can work with SRM 7.0 as it is.

Can you suggest how i can replace If sy-tcode EQ 'BBPSOCO001' with SRM 7.0 compatible code.

Best Regards

Puneet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mani_sreedharala
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Puneet,

Yes, you are correct . In SRM7.0 there are no more T-codes, Entire SRM application is driven out WebDynpro Application configurations(using FPM). But still in your coding you can make use of Business Object Type instead of Transaction Codes.

Hope this will help you to resolve the issue.

Regards,

Mani.

Puneet_Sikarwar
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Mani,

Thanks for quick response.

Actually BUS type is common for BBPSOCO02 / BBPSOCO01( backend ) so with BUS type it is not possible to determine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you find a solution for this? We have a lot of code which executing depend on ucomm or tcode.

Best regards,

Nacho

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Note 1334202 - How to get current action ID and transaction group

some work around by SAP in the above note.

Within the ITS UI technology used in older SRM releases, system control variables like SY-TCODE and SY-UCOMM were used in customer BAdI implementations to retrieve information of the environment of the BAdI call.

Since WebDynpro technology has in contrast to the SAPGUI technology no access to theses system variables, this Note describes a workaround to substitute the usage of these variables.