cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Desk Message - Sold-to Party and Reported by

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

The Sold-to Party, Reported by are automatically populated in CRMD_ORDER whenever I create Service Desk Message from Satellite Systems, But when I create Support Message in Solution Manager, these does not get populated.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Thanks for the reply. I have checked all the steps mentioned in your reply. Everything is configured correctly, but still problem stays. Only I-Base is getting generated, Sold-To-Party and Reported By is still missing,

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niksham,

Check if you maintained the access sequence for them in the partner determination procedure.

Thanks,

Rinkal

Nibu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nishkam,

Check the relevant BP user has been generated and mapped for the user who create the service Ticket .

Use the BP_GEN Tcode to automatically generate the BP user .

Once BP is generated fine for the user of sattelite system, it will fetch the mentioned fields.

Regards,

Nibu Antony

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi NIshkam ,

If you are creating the support message from help->create support message in solution manager

Please check the following

1. Whether the solution manager is set up in the I-Base in transaction IB52.

2. Check if your ID is maintained in the identification tab of Business Partner for the solution manager server.

(path : transaction- BP -> enter the login ID ->Select change in BP role as Business Partner (Gen.)

-> Select the Identification tab.)

your ID should be maintained as below for the solution manager:

ID Type System - Installation Number - Client - BP ID

CRM0001 zzz - xxxxxxxxxx - 999 - login ID.

if these are done then system should be able to recognize the reported by and sold to party.

if you are using CRMD_ORDER trasnaction for the creation of the support message, then the reported by field, SAP Component field and I-Base are entry fields and are not automated. On entering these and save the reported by , support team and Sold to party will be determined base on your configuration.

check if this of help,

regards,

Srinivas

Edited by: Srini24 on May 4, 2010 9:06 AM