Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can AOI Delivery Be Recreated?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm working in my consolidation system and I deleted my component list and change list. I can't re-create them and I can't create a new AOI Delivery. Is there a way to reset or delete the AOI Delivery?

I hadn't confirmed anything and was still in the testing phase. I had reset the component list and had tried to add additional change requests to the change list but was unable to do so.

The Consultant assigned to my certification is out until Monday June 26th and our certification is July 11. I'm hoping the developers in Germany know a backdoor fix for this... If not, I can get a restore of my system back a few weeks ago but will have to reapply changes made over the last few weeks etc. Any thoughts?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MaiAnh
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Anna,

You should be able to back-out and delete the AOI delivery as long as you have not confirmed it. What is the version of AAK?

If you like, let me know your email address or your phone # so I walk you through it.

Regards,

MaiAnh

2 REPLIES 2

MaiAnh
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Anna,

You should be able to back-out and delete the AOI delivery as long as you have not confirmed it. What is the version of AAK?

If you like, let me know your email address or your phone # so I walk you through it.

Regards,

MaiAnh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maianh, I'm using AAK 3.50 as I'm certifying our product in 4.6c first and then will be certifying in 4.7 afterwards. I had not confirmed any portion of the delivery. When I back out to the main screen, the only options available for the Delivery are display, change and create. There is no 'delete' option available in this version...unfortunately.