cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAN TLANES BE TRANSPORTED?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

I created few tlanes in a Development client. I am not sure if these are transportable changes i.e do we have to maintain them manually in QA & PROD system or can we send this across to PROD through a Transport.

Best Regards,

KING

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi King

I am not sure if there is an option to create transport requests for the transportation lanes. to the best of my knowledge it is not possible,

But i have a question . Do you have a stand alone APO system ? If APO is integrated to R/3 then the best practice is to set up special procurment keys in R/3 material master or create source list entries if it is a vendor - branch transportation lanes and CIF these over to APO . When you run the CIF the branch - branch or vendor - branch transportation lanes will automatically be crated in APO.

Even if you have a stand alone APO system, the straightforward way would be to use mass maintenance transaction to create transportation lanes .

Thanks

Saradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks ! Saradha.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi King,

The Answer is no and It is Ideally good if EPR's are CIFed to APO which creates TLanes.

It is better if you use APO loader for mass creation , please check oss note 551972 for the downloadable tool.

Regards,

Srinivas.S