Questions regarding PO output in SRM 4.0
I have several questions regarding the settings for PO output in SRM 4.0 ( Ext. classic)
Would really appreciate if someone provides me the rationale and business reasons behind some config settings:
I am referring to BBP_PO_ACTION_DEF transaction in IMG
1) What is the difference between Processing when saving document & immediate processing. SHouldn't the PO output be always processed after the PO is changed and saved?
2) In the Determination technology what is the significance of the term ' Transportable conditions'. Why would it be different if the conditions were manual and not transportable?
3) In the Rule type what is the signifcance of Workflow conditions? How workflow controls the output?
4) What is the meaning of ' Action merging' in layman's terms and what do each of the choices like "Max. 1 Unprocessed Action for Each Processing Type" signify.
5) What powers do the 'changeable in dialog' & 'executable in dialog' indicators assign to the user processing the PO. What happens if these indicators are not set.
6) What does ' Archive mode' in processing type signify. Are the PO outputs archived and stored?