cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in combining delivery docs to create a single invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

When I am creating an out bound delivery for export customer,in foreign trade data a number is generating, due to this I could not able to generate single invoice for multiple deliveries documents of the same customer.

I have checked the header data,which is same for all the documents except this number.I dont want to have that number.How to prevent the generation of that number.

Regards,

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly chekc the field "Determ.export data" in the copy control configuration should be maintain as B

By doing above your problem will be resolved

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thank you very much for your Ruick responce .My problem got solved with Mr.Damodhar's solution.I kept "B-Redetermine the export data" in VTFL Header data. Now system is allowing to combine Deliveries .

Regards,

Venkat

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Check which is your billing type in item catg. Weather it is order / delivery related billing?

Which tab / field in foreign trade the num is generated in a delivery? If you are sure that you are not able to combine your deliveries into a single invoice, then check if that field is used in copy control routine. If yes, then bypass that field.

If it is an order related billing, then check in VTFA. For delivery related billing check in VTFL.

Regards,

Sivanand

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can deactivate the foreign trade data in vi29

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

You could change this in the copy control setting from Delivery to Billing. (TCODE: VTFL)

You can create a new copy routine which clear that number, then assign it.