cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LM01 question with ITS

former_member422932
Participant
0 Kudos

I am curious to see how other users addressed this issue. After logging into the ITS on a handheld device if the user hits the "Back Button" we get a dump becuase I have not included the appropriate template to my service. We tried to hide the "Back Button" but that casued another issue. What I don't know is do we have our menu configurations set up incorrectly, or do I need to keep adding templates so if the user keeps hitting back it doesn't dump?

Thanks,

Lee

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Lee,

I'm not sure how others do it, but which back button are you referring to, the browser's back button or the application's back button? The application's back button should have a template to handle the situation, so it would be best to create the template. The other solution is to go to SICF, to the LM01 service (or whatever you have named the service) and then create an Error Page to catch all errors.

Edgar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What does the dump incude?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to transaction SICF -> F8 -> expand default host -> sap -> double click on your service -> choose tab u201Cerror pagesu201D -> choose sub tab u201CAppl. Errorsu201D -> create explicit response page or redirect to a URL