cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unique Problem executing a Non Interactive Adobe Invoice

0 Kudos

I am approaching the forums after going through a tremendous check on both the ABAP Program and the Adobe form .

We were almost on completion of invoice , everything was working from the header and the main body and we tested it.

We have been developing the invoice for 35 bus days and we finally reached to Terms page when the adobe form does not show in print preview.

We removed all the elements in the form which we changed lately and brought it back to the same stage where it was running smoothly, still the same issue , when we run the abap program it says form is executed but does not result in a pdf , our small test programs and default pdf test programs are all showing up in preview.

ADS is working ,test programs are working fine its the custom invoice that is not generating the pdf.

Did u have seen situations like these , any good suggestions to resolve

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I wonder how did you resolve this? Did my em-ail advise worked? Please share the solution with us. Otto

0 Kudos

Well initially the error message we were getting was not leading us anywhere we checked the logs in st22 and still no result . It was the ADSUSER passwd was expired on the basis side which we never had any control of.

The custom Form was fine.

We did take into consideration the large fields but it was the ADSUSER that was the issue.

thanks for all the responses

Otto u have to understand that sometimes u are bound by time so u cannot respond right away and u have to be nice in the forums , and approach people with respect and dignity.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

This thread is now closed and the answer is in the thread itself .

Thanks everybody for the responses.

0 Kudos

We resolved it. The Form is back and getting all the data from the abap program.