cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unique Problem executing a Non Interactive Adobe Invoice form

0 Kudos

I am approaching the forums after going through a tremendous check on both the ABAP Program and the Adobe form .

We were almost on completion of invoice , everything was working from the header and the main body and we tested it.

We have been developing the invoice for 35 bus days and we finally reached to Terms page when the adobe form does not show in print preview.

We removed all the elements in the form which we changed lately and brought it back to the same stage where it was running smoothly, still the same issue , when we run the abap program it says form is executed but does not result in a pdf , our small test programs and default pdf test programs are all showing up in preview.

ADS is working ,test programs are working fine its the custom program that is not generating a pdf .

Did u have seen situations like these , any good suggestions to resolve this problem.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member226239
Contributor
0 Kudos

If the test programs are working fine then I think the problem will be with the custom program.

Please check the program and let me know.

Thanks,

Chandra Indukuri

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the problem is resolved, please share the solution with us and close the thread. By the way do you know that it is against the rules to cross post and the same question of yours can be easily found in ABAP Printing forum? Regards Otto

0 Kudos

The Solution was somebody turned down the password on the ADSUSER side.

Thanks for all the response . Otto u have to be nice in the forums

0 Kudos

Problem was resolved it was not the custom program