Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe forms questions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am new to adobe forms. Please clarify below doubts:

1) Can there be more than one content area in single adobeform?

2) Difference between Subform and Content Area?

3) Can I display different logos on different pages based on the data being displayed?

Regards

Vasu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member226239
Contributor
0 Kudos

Vasu,

1. Yes, you can have more than one Content area in a single Adobe form.

2. Subform: Is to group different elements(eg: Text, Textfield, Button) into one. The main page itself is a subform. Subform is very useful to arrange the data properly and also in the case of table data display.

Content Area: Is used to maintain data that needs to be printed on all pages. eg: Header, footer...

3. I don't know but I think it should be possible.

Thanks,

Chandra Indukuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have doubt.

Does the content area in adobe form refers to area on the adobe form excluding the area allotted to body page(design view) OR does it refer to area allotted for body page to be displayed?

Please let me know the procedure to place multiple content areas on single adobe form.

Regards

Vasu

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To place mutliple content areas on a single form/page go to the master page definition where you can manipulate the standard/ existingle single one content area, resize it, delete it, copy it etc. Otto

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

about the number three:

1) if you know all the pictures at design time, you can upload all the pictures into the form and make them hidden and when you will need one, just show it to the user. But you must be careful, pictures, of course, increase the size of the form a lot.

2) or you can dynamically push the pictures into the form, in this case you would need the following threads to follow:

and

Regards Otto

p.s.: if you need more clarification, don´t hesitate and ask for one, I highly value your previous contributions and am ready to help as you will need, you can contact me directly if that would speed your work up or you like to talk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Otto,

Thanks a lot for your reply. Will surely contact you if I have any further doubts.

Regards

Vasu