cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default entries in XD01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus..

The requirement is while creating the Customer in XD01 some entries should come by default for the Fields in XD01 like Reconcillation A/c # 6458321, Payment term field- Check, Sort Key # 006 & Cash management Group # Z9.This Requirenment is for only specific sales area & for other sales area there is no default entries.

The situation is we have more than one company codes & sales org. , Distrubtion channel & Division.

The Client wants the default entries should populates only for one Sales Area.and for other Areas & Company codes it should be normal means no default Entries.

Can we do it for all customers like Sold To, Ship To, Bill To & Payer...

Thanks in Advance....

Regards...

Amol Gawai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Part of your requirement, for just one sales area, can be done by creating a screen variant with SHD0, but you have another requirement, for the remaining sales areas, company codes.

You should create a transaction variant for XD01 with the screen variant you created, like ZXD01.

In this case the users in the sales area concerned, should use ZXD01.

May be there is an alternative, I will try in the SAP system.

regards

Sidi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sidi...

Do you have any documentation for Tarnsaction varient ?

In SHD0, I amgetting the follwoing fields-

Field Contents W. content Output only Invisible Mandatory Technical name

Which field from above will i use so that sysem by default populate the entry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Transaction variant is same for all the sales areas. If u want default values for one sales area it is not possible with Transaction variant with T code SHD0.

This will be done using user exits only Consult abaper to find an exit for this.

Regards,

Srinivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sriniwas...

Do you have the documentation for creating Transaction Varient..

Thanks In Advance..

Regards..

Amol R. Gawai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

A tranzaction variant created with SHD0 may be the solution; see documentation for that below:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/bf/ec07845db911d295ae0000e82de14a/frameset.htm

Hope it helps.

A.C.