cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

post from SAP after the certification exam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One month ago, I took and passed the certification exam c_taw12_70 (sap development associate with ABAP). Today I recieved a post from SAP with only one paper of certification and one short congratuation letter. Is this right?

Because I have thought I could get more things, for example the score report and a name card identifying I am a sap certified consultant.

hi,guys, what else should I still get apart from the paper of ceritification?

Thanks and regards,

Hua Li

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member195124
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hua

Well, I should say you are lucky!

I just got a certificate ... no letter for congratulating

Yes, SAP does not send any score sheet or sections break-up formally via mail.

You are expected to either take down your section scores on paper post-examination manually, or if your proctor allows, you can print it. Once that screen is gone, it has gone forever.

In any case, if you really desperately want your section scores, write to SAP Education office in your country with your certification details, they might be able to help you out.

So be well assured, you have not got anything less than what SAP provides after every certification.

Cheers!!

Zub

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Congratulations!

Section scores were probably available immediately after your exam. You were probably expected to print (proctor can tell you how, usually) then, since pass/fail is almost always immediately known after the exam is completed. I never reveal my scores, since I never do as well as I'd like...but if I take the exam using my s number (certification is then "owned" by my employer if registered s number that way), I'd expect employer got scores. I know they get pass/fail notification. The only way I know to avoid having employer see results and "own" the certification is to pay out of pocket and take the exam as an independent contractor.

If I remember correctly, my last two cert cards arrived in separate mail.