cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in SWCV-Update SLD information

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have imported a XI content from marketplace and the same is imported successfully and i am able to create end to end

scenario.

But when it check SWCV->Tool->Update SLD information i am getting the following error.

Cannot update SLD information because there is no entry with key <604><sap.com><ECC-SE><01200615320200010995><ESA ECC-SE 604><509ac7568dff11dcbb6fc5790a115642><ExtSwc> in the SLD, or the ID 509ac756-8dff-11dc-bb6f-c5790a115642 already exists

Do I need to check if something wrong with PI system version and XI content not in sync.

I check in SLD the entry for 604 is not there.

My doubt is , in SLD -SWCV-XI content i am not able to see ECC SE 604 but 603 is present ;Does 603 comes by default durign

installation.

Do i need to upgrade my PI from 7.1 to 7.1 EHP1.

Regards,

Abhi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stuart_campbell
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It looks to as described by Stefan that the SLD does not have the latest product definitions and therefore does not recognise this product

At the same time you are recommended to ensure you SLD is at the same or higher product version to products in your landscape

like PI e.g if your PI J2EE is at Netweaver EHP1, the SLD you are using (if separate) needs to be at Netweaver EHP1

Best wishes

Stuart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks stefan and stuart..

i have asked the basis guys to check the content .. they have updated the content from 3.0 to 4.0 (they said ,i dont know what is means)

But the issue is solved after that upgrade, excuses to close the thread very late ..:)

regards,

Abhi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhi,

Please check if the software component versions ESA ECC SE is installed, which should be the perquisite for Enterprise services implementation .

Generally the Xi contents are shipped with the sap releases so you might be having the XI content already in SLD which comes during installation in a similar way as we have SAP BASIS.

If you download the XI content , you just need to keep the .tpz file in the server under import directory or repository.

once you do a import from server , the component will appear and can be used for scenarios.

But before thinking to upgrade please do check with any other Xi content import and see if it is shown in the SLD

after import in ESR.

Regards,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you mean component has to be installed as an add on in PI system if not present?

I could see the ESA ECC SE component in SLD , but 604 version in not there.

The strange thing in that when i open SLD info tab in SWCV .. i could see the GUID and Element key

the same which the error message displays

so how the SLD info displays correctly but the entry is not made in sld

Actually i am trying to create a dependency for a New SWCV in order to do the data type enhancement and i wanted the correct version to be present in SLD.

Somebody help...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any Ideas to understand the problem better!!

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your SLD is not up-to-date.

apply the latest patches for SLD content.