cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATP quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am working on Z report development where I need to capture the ATP quantity of the sales Order Line item. Since ATP quantity is in structures I couldnu2019t find the table.

Please let me know if ATP can be captured through any FM or Exits.

Babu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try with this

Function module BAPI_MATERIAL_AVAILABILITY

Regards,

Krtr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

Thanks for your input.

I tried with above FM but for some material it shows wrong value like 99999999. I am afraid this would be right one to use.

Note: For few materials it fetches right ATP quantity but some materials it show wrong.

Bala

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may try this link..

Reg,

JJ

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As mentioned before try using the BAPI.

You have mentioned that some materials showing available quantity as 9999999, this is becuase those materials might be set-up with different availability check group (material master MRP3 view-availability check field). If you check at OVZ9, for this availability check group and checking rule, the field Check without RLT is not checked. This means the system includes replishment lead time from its material master (MRP3 view) or in-house production time and goods receipt processing time (in MRP2 view), during availabitlity check. What this means after this replishment time, any quantity can be confirmed. Particularly if the material is batch managed, then the system can't reproduce the batches, hence the system displays this result.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for valuable input. I have checked the materials which show the wrong ATP qty of 99999999 and I found the Availability check is 01. Some materials which shows the correct ATP qty are belongs too Availability Check 02.I have also noticed the RTL is not checked for 02 in OVZ9. When i change the Availability check from 01 to 02 it gives me a correct output of ATP qty in the Z Report.

As per our business process some Materials are maintained with Availability check 01 and few with 02 etc...

How to get the correct ATP quantity in the Z Report if Availability check is 01 or others?

Note : when i check the sales orders of those materials which belong to Availability check 01 it shows the correct ATP qty. But when we execute the Report we get the wrong value of ATP qty 999999999.

Regards

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any one have solution?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use FM 'SD_BACKORDER_CHECK_AND_SAVE' for doing ATP check.

For this the order should already be created. Put this into the exit USEREXIT_REFRESH_DOCUMENT

in include mv45afza.

Regards

Yepuri

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try table VBBE.

Thanks

Sai