Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Needs to goto self inbox for approval

former_member321557
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When we create Shopping cart we need to send a meesage to self Inbox rather line manager or some one. There is no need of check the amount value for approval. If anyone come across for this kind of process it would be appreciated with points if you could with me?

Thanks,

Narsaiah

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you are using process controlled workflow, its simple use the "Acceptance by contact person" feature. Leave the evaluation ID as blank as you want the work item each time & use the Task ID 40007953 SRM Shopping Cart Approval (1).

Hope this solves.

Thanks

Ashutosh

former_member321557
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help Ashutosh. Could you please explain me in detail?

Thanks,

Narsaiah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

First of all, set the configuration for auto approval. Easiest way to do is use BC set.

Transaction SCPR20 :

BC Set : /SAPSRM/C_SC_600_000_SP04

Now, SPRO - SRM - SRM Server - Cross Application Basic Setting - Business Workflow - Process Controlled Workflow - Business Process Configuration - Define Process Levels - Select BUS2121 - Process Schema definition - Select 3C_SC_600_000

- Now click on Acceptance by contact person.

- Maintain Task ID 40007953 SRM Shopping Cart Approval (1)

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Ashutosh

former_member321557
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh

Thanks for your help. I think with your solution the SC will approved automatically. But my req is to the SC needs to goto self inbox for approval, it has to create the SC once the user approved only. Does this is possible in SRM?

Thanks,

Narsaiah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please test, it will not take long. I believe the SC work item will come back to requestor before it gets into approved status.

Thanks

Ashutosh

former_member321557
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

Our SRM version 4.0, I'm not sure what coulb the reason but I didn't see the BC set and config steps in our system. Please advise.

Thanks,

Narsaiah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

SRM 4.0 does not support process controlled workflow. You have to use application controlled workflow. You have to perform workflow customising in SWU3, event linkage in OOCU, need to activate the starting conditions & agent assignment for the Approval task.

Search the forum threads for one step approval of shopping cart.

Thanks

Ashutosh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is a business reason for this requirement? I have never heard such a requirement.

Here is a solution.

Step 1. Copy the standard 1 step approval workflow template to custom template (PFTC transaction)

Step 2. Change the approval agent binding to WF_Initiator. (in the workflow graphical editor)

Step 3. Change the Event Type Linkage to custom workflow template (SWETYPV transaction)

Regards,

Masa