Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i want some advise for the following process :

we are working on project based scenario. we doing all deliverires through the projects.

dis advantage of this process as when we see the pending data for sale orders, it shows all orders pending although delivery is made thorugh the projects. is it standard scenarion to make delivery thorugh the proejcts ?

or we can still do the delivery with referance to sale orders though it is project base scenarion ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closing thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sing,

As per the standard why don't you use VL10A, VL10C,VL10E and Vl04 . in all these transactions you can able to see the pending order with pending qty.

May be it may usefull for you requirement. And i need some more clarifications abt this project based scenario. can u plz elaborate the scenario if the solution is not satisfied.

Regards

Durga Sana

Former Member
0 Kudos

sir,

we are working on project based scenario. (planning strategy 21 in MRP

we make sale order for the said material and same materials is link in Project.

but we make deliveries against projects, excise invoices against delivery number and so on.

in above process sale order remain open as no delivery made with referance to it.

my requirement can it possible to link delivery made by projects to sale order ?

or

although it is project based scenario if we made sale orders base deliver and other trnasaction what will be the impact on ohter SAp transactions ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

can anybody help me ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

please help