cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wrong GL Acccount is picking in Accounting document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody ,

After my sales order gets billed, billing document and accounting document got generated. but when i see the accounting documnet --> display document.. Net price and Gross price is coming correctly with correct GL Account.

But the service tax GL Account is not coming there, Instead it is picking the Vat GL Acccount there.

where it is gone wrong? I checked in OB40 , there the exact GL Account is assigned.

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,

divya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member

Hi Divya,

First check the account key for the Service Tax using V/08.

And go to T.Code VKOA and check for the GL account entry is available or not (alterntively you can check in the Table C001 using SE16).

If the entry is missing with the account key for the service tax and Service tax GL account you maintain the same in VKOA and try to cancel already created billing document and re create the invoice.

With Regards,

Jana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jana,

Thanks for spending ur time and answering my question. Here In VKOA we are maintaining only revenue accounts like net amount GL only. The tax GL Account we are not maintaining there, I checked in FTXP and OB40 where the exact account key is assigned as it assigned in v/08.

Im confused where it is gone wrong...Kindly look into it and solve my issue.

Regards,

Divya.

Edited by: kalpssap on May 10, 2010 9:20 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you wish , send me ur gmail id. i ll send a screenshot of my system.

then you ll get the perfect figure.

Regards,

divya

Edited by: Lakshmipathi on May 10, 2010 2:13 PM Please dont deviate the forum rules by asking personal mail id

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem does not seems to be in VKOA.

And as u said you already checked FTXP & OB40.

This problem might be due to incorrect Tax code that is getting determined.

Please maintain condition record for Tax condition type in VK11 with the correct tax code that you gave in FTXP.

You can also goto billing line item Condition tab, Select Tax condition type, then select magnifying glass icon to find out which Tax code is coming right now. Then check if its the same one as you gave in FTXP.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the assignments in VKOA.

Rajat

noumanahmed_khan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

Check the Account key assignment in v/08.

NoMi