Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

output and sales text maintainenance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Please advise me on these chnage requests

1. How to assign a sales dcounem type to a output type here the Docuemnt type Debit memo request

a, How and where to assign the default printer

b.what changes need to assigned to a output procedure

Please advise the whole process

2. sales text has to printed in the quotaion output

a. I know some changes have to be made in the Form ,besides this what all the functinal changes have tobe made

b. Should we maintain the text in Material master sales text view , does this automatically take in the Form print the Output

c. what confirguration changes needs to be followed Pls advise

3.For a consolidated invoice to get we have the Spilt criteria in standard SAP , diffrent ship to Parties with the regionall code

Pls advise me to get the consolidated Invoice

Should we write a routine in the copying controls and write a new routine Please advise how to get consolidated invoices

Thanks in advance for your patient replies

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

1. To assign a sales document type to a output type goto T-code V/43 and assign the necessary output procedure and output type.

1. a) Goto T-code NACE select your document type and goto condition record ( if already maintain it , then go in change mode) select the necessary combination of which you want or you maintain the record, filed out the necessary fields and click Tab : Communication" and in Output devices column provider your printer details * if you want immediately print do not forget to check the box "Print immediately".

1. b) Goto your output procedure and add your output type condition with necessary requirement field.

2. a,b & c) Sales Text is printed from Material Master , if you maintain any text in Sales Text tab here, it will be printed on every sales document. For Qoutation also it will print from Material Master, but maintain proper copy control so that it can be populated in the preceding documents also. Ensure other necessary requirement to be maintain in Smart Forms. No other configuration required other then this.

3. To get a consolidated invoice you need to have following creterias:

i) Same Payer

ii) Same Billing document type

Also you can use the T-code VF21 for consolidating your invoices into one invoice list it is already there in Standard SAP

Hope I met your requirement revert me back

Regards

Abdullah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the reply ,for consolidated invoice the regional code has to be over written ?

we have invoice with diffrent SPs here which is diffrentiating the because of regional code should we use a new routine in the copying controls to over come the split have the consolidated invoices

Please advise iof any further inputs

Thanks

IMIM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Any other ideas on these

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks