SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PEAK per mounth - RTP

alexander_gubler
Explorer
0 Kudos

I want to realize a new PEAK Tarif with a new RTP - Interface, which has to give me one DEMAND value per each mounth in the same billing periode.

Example:

Billing Period: 01.10.2010 - 31.12.2010 (3 mounth)

Values:

01.10.2010 - 31.10.2010 60 kW

01.11.2010 - 30.11.2010 50 kW

01.12.2010 - 31.12.2010 90 kW

In that case I have the values in the billing document, but only for the whole periode 01.10.2010 - 31.12.2010

Die Filds DATUM1 and DATUM2 are allways from the 01.10.2010 - 31.12.2010 instead of three closed periods like

DATUM1 01.10.2010 - DATUM2 31.10.2010

DATUM1 01.11.2010 - DATUM2 30.11.2010

DATUM1 01.12.2010 - DATUM2 31.12.2010

For example, without RTP with a normal meter it's possible to get three values in closed periods.

Can some one help me?

12 REPLIES 12

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, an easy, but maybe not so nice, solution would be to define a component that splits your profile into the 12 months.

So create a season group with the 12 months in it and use that in a component.

In your RTP interface you will then have the 12 months as output parameters, so in case you bill one month you get 11 with 0's and 1 with the determined value for your billing period.

But this can then be handled by the form how to present it.

alexander_gubler
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you for the prompt answer.

Sadly I've allready tested that... in that case I have also only one periode for all values.

I have every value itself in the billing doc. but there isn't a seperate period for each of them.

This picture shows the billing doc now:

[RTP 01|http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/5295/peakrtp01.png]

This is the same billing doc with my whish of change:

[Future|http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/6029/peakrtp02.png]

This picture shows my RTP-Interface:

[RTP - Interface|http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/1116/peakrtpinterface.png]

Do you have any other ideas to realize that?

0 Kudos

You have defined 12 result parameters I see, that looks ok. Mapped to different result operands I hope?

When you do the RTP analysis in your billing document, last tab, do you see the result parameters as you want them to be?

If so then I would try to use a different variant other than DEMAND14. Try DEMAND09 with a factor 1 or so...

Edited by: evolderen on May 3, 2010 12:18 PM

alexander_gubler
Explorer
0 Kudos

I can't see the result parameters as I want them. Also there I have wrong dates from - to. All results has the date from 01.10.2010 - 31.12.2010 not how I want from 01.10.2010 - 31.10.2010 / 01.11.2010 - 30.11.2010 / 01.12.2010 - 31.12.2010.

Example: [http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/5812/rtpanalyse01.png]

I tried also to change the variant to demand09 with the same wrong result. I can't get three different timelines.

I need this three timelines only for the reason, that three different values with different timelines are in the UIS and BI. At the moment I only have the agregated value for the whole period...

Example with a normal meter without RTP: [http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/6550/lmbillingdoc.png]

0 Kudos

Try to put your consumption profile, input parameter, in for each month separately. Now you put it in default I think.

alexander_gubler
Explorer
0 Kudos

yes, I putted it in by default, but I got the same result when I put it in for each mounth.

I tested also the following thing:

- Define saison operands for each mount

Nothing works... maybe I have to make an OSS - Call for that problem. It's maybe not a SAP standard function?

0 Kudos

Check if your component is generated, transaction EEDM_CMP03, you can generate it there and have to do this after each transport.

Also check the RTP interface itself again if you have all definitions right. Is the component activated, are the result parameters defined correct, etc.

alexander_gubler
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you and sorry, I maybe sent you the wrong field!!

Correct Field which should have timelines: [http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/1579/erchzfields.png]

I've allready tested all the things you wrote. I don't have to transport my settings, thats why I also don't have to generete the components usw. again. I can simulate my tarifs with the new settings, but without the result I want to.

In the table ERCHZ there are two fields which I need with the right date.

Fieldname: AB

Dataelement: ABZEITSCH

Fieldname: BIS

Dataelement: BISZEITSCH

I think one soloution could be: 12 separate Tarifs with 12 separate Tarif - Findings for each Period. But thats a very bad solution.

0 Kudos

Ok, if you have checked all settings (especially generation of the component is essential to have the splitting of the profile) and it still doesn't work then I don't know.

It should be possible as I have configured a similar rate in the past with a component containing seasons (summer, winter) which works fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alexander,

Are you sure, you are not looking for bill correction, instead of PEAK Tarif with a new RTP u2013 Interface?

e.g. Backbilling enables you to correct values in periods that have already been billed (correction periods) - Update Demand. You can find additional information in SPRO: Analyze Variant Programs or Schemas

Other than that - if there is no backbilling involved and you really have 3 month billing periods, with no correction whatsoever involved, I would say: create your own ZEDM Formula (TA: EEDM_FRM01,..,03) with your own zfunction module.

Hope this helps,

Tom

0 Kudos

hello - I have the same problem as described in the first post of that thread. Does anyone have found any solution for that? I was thinking about changing the FUBA ISU_EDM_RESULT_0002 to get the right information into the billing document.

0 Kudos

No, not yet 🙂