cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrate Oracle Financial (GL) or Oracle Invoice applications using SAP PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to Integrate Oracle Financial applications (Debit GL), Oracle Invoice applications using SAP PI .

Please let me know for the same.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kapilpokharna
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

I also need help on the same. One of our customers wnats to integrate Oracel GL with SAP ERP. Please suggest how to do the same ?

madhusudana_reddy2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if Oracle Financial applications (Debit GL), Oracle Invoice applications are Database system then you can integrate these systems with the help of JDBC adapter. For connecting these Oracle Financial applications (Debit GL), Oracle Invoice applications systems you need to have drivers to be install in J2EE engine of PI Server.

thanks,

madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

For Oracle General Ledger module or for Oracle Inventory data is picked or saved in multiple tables. In that case

JDBC adapter do not help. So then how to do the Integration with SAP PI/XI

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

It depends on the application (in this case Oracle). What API's / adapter types / protocols does it offer for connecting ? As PI supports the most important protocols and adapter types, you can then choose the suitable adapter type / protocol.

CSY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we take the case of Oracle ERP Modules - Oracle Inventory Module, Oracle Purchasing module.

Now how to Integrate with JDBC adapter

Oracle Inventory Module/Oracle Purchasing module --- SAP XI/PI --- SAP ERP

with data selecting from many tables of Oracle Inventory Module/Oracle Purchasing Module

Please let me know or send me the docs

Thanks