cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MC94 functionality in APO DP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

In the MC94 you could look after old forcasts versions. (MC94>Edit>Forecast-->Version)

So you could look, what was the result of the forecast.

I don't find such a function in APO-DP.

What is the best way to implement such a function.

Thanks

Sven

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sven,

You can accomplish this using the "Forecast Comparison" functionality. After you execute the forecast its stored as a version with all the error parameters. I guess upto 10 versions are allowed.

After you enter the univariate forecasting from the planning Book you have the button for the "Forecast Comparison" on top left toolbar. There, you can check the errors of different runs, the parameters and the changes. Its a useful functionality for a business which experiences forecast fluctuations or a new product launch. The comparison can help in identifying the best model.

Let me know if this helps.

Cheers!

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

but i don't see the value of the old forcast. i only save the error parameters

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sven,

I am not aware of such a Transaction. The closest I know is /SAPAPO/MC_VRSIO2. I guess to save the forecast of different runs you could use the follwoing two options:

-> Createa Planning versions and copy the forecasts before or after each forecast batch job

-> Create another set of KFs and use a mcro to copy the forecast values after every forecast run

Again, I am not saying such a functionality doesnt exist, just that I am not aware of it.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Abhi