cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message security error in SXMB_MONI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have an integration scenario in which I am sending IDOCs to third party system through secured channel. I have enables SSL and MLS (message level security) in receiver agreement for this. Whenever I generate IDOCs in ECC and they reach SAP PI, many of pass through successfully from PI to third party system and few are failing whille sending via communication channel giving an error as described below

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Call Adapter

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="SECURITY">SECURITY_VERIFY_ERROR</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>Check Signature and Decrypt Message</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText>Signature error The found signature was not valid. Check signature logs for details.</SAP:AdditionalText>

<SAP:Stack>Error during message security handling in inbound channel: Security profile 'Check Signature and Decrypt Message'</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

It would be great if you can suggest what is wrong while signing for only few messages and for others it is working fine.

Thanks,

Deepak

Edited by: Deepak Boje on May 3, 2010 11:09 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

One need make sure that certificate for signing and encryption are correct at his end and also same certificates (with same public keys) are used at your third party application to decrypt and validate the signed message you send.

sowmya_krishna
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi Deepak,

we are also facing the same issue... did u resolve it.. if yes plz advice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soumya,

Yes, the issues was resolved in my case. There was problem with certificates and their mismatch was causing this issue.

You need make sure that certificate for signing and encryption are correct at your end and also same certificates (with same public keys) are used at your third party application to decrypt and validate the signed message you send.

Regards,

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

could you please check theSAP Note Number: 706372 (Message security - Corrections to Support Package 01)

If you have not refered this yet

Regards,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

I checked this note and it is applicable to SAP XI 3.0 SP01 only. We have SAP PI 7.1 (SP 08) version at our end.

Any other suggestions to resolve this problem will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Deepak