cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Raw Materials Sales process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

As per the business requirement we need to configure the sales business process for Raw materials. Can you please provide me the example config document and BPP?

Its required and pls help .

Regards,

SK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its helpful answer.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ideally speaking, selling ROH material is not advisable due to the fact that in J1ID, for that ROH material, you would have maintained the Material type as "Raw Material", whereas, for sales material, it should be "F RG1".

Based on this material type only, the excise registers will get updated. If you sell a ROH material, it will only update RG23A whereas, all saleable items should get updated in RG1.

Having said this, it is better to maintain the material as either HALB or FERT so that the excise entry will get updated correctly.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

THanks for the reply and sorryfor the delay response. We have only Depot sales. Only RG23D register will get updated.

is ther any PDF or document for the configuration ? can you pls help me in this regards..

Regards,

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

[http://help.sap.com/bp_bblibrary/600/html/G98_EN_DE.htm]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

Thanks for the reply. Its not solved my requirements but its helpful material.

Regards,

SK

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
We have only Depot sales.
is ther any PDF or document for the configuration ?

Many times, this was answered and had you searched the forum, you would have got this

[Depot Sale |]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are two options.

One is you can maintain 2 different master records one with ROH and another with FERT, do the sales process with FERT.

Second is copy the ROH material type and include sales views to the new material type and use it for sales process,

Hope this will help you,

Venkat Cheedalla