Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page 2 in smartform not getting printed only first page is getting print

maltesh0188
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created the smartform and it has a window 'copies' which will print the copies text as original or extra depending on the page count, but i have created one more page with just a window of type secondary, and has one text, written 'abc' but when i print it, it will print only the first page and not printing the second one, can any one help me on this...??

Thanks in ADV,

Champs

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try creating a Command in the Main window of the First page. In General attributes tab, check the 'Go to New Page' check box and mention the Next Page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Like some above already told you, you need to set your second page as NEXT PAGE for your first page.

2. The NEXT PAGE is only triggered if your amount of data exceeds the amount of space on your FIRST PAGE. TO be correct only if MAIN window overflows, or a NEW-PAGE command is processed.

So if all your printable data fits on page 1, and you still want your second page to show, you need to code a NEW-PAGE command in your form to achieve this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Click on the FIRST PAGE. In the General attribute of 1st page mention Next page as your SECOND PAGE and in General attribute of SECOND PAGE mention Next page as SECOND PAGE itself.

Also set the Mode of Page counter as 'Increase counter'.

Hope it would work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Click on the FIRST PAGE. In the General attribute of 1st page mention Next page as your SECOND PAGE and in General attribute of SECOND PAGE mention Next page as SECOND PAGE itself.

Hope it works.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you have to mention your 2nd page as the next page of your first page.

In First Page's General Attributes please metion the 2nd page name as your next page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are two possible solution.. Pls try this..

1st: In First Page -> General Attributes -> Check the next Page (Must have to be next page)

2nd: Create a Command in Main window of First page.. In General attributes,, check the Go to New Page check box.. and Give here your Next Page..

Tell me if anything is unclear..

Regs,

Lokesh.