cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Goods Receipt Date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like to know if there is a transaction or table where I can find the " First Goods Receipt Date" based on Material Code, like table S032 wich shows "Last Goods Receipt Date"

Kind regards,

Mary

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thank you for your answers,

Your solutions works of course, but I am deal with a situation when I have to check thousands of articles, a history of 2-3 years, and of course, many goods receipts, and without long time and Excel processing, does not work.

Will be more helpfull with " First Goods Receipt Date", if there is something like this

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

there is no table that stores the first GR date like S032 does it for the last.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can anyone please share the logic to get first GRN done for an article at any DC or plant level ?

Thanks in advance.

Forum

adwait_bachuwar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mary,

have you checked infostructure S031 for your requirement?

regards,

Adwait Bachuwar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mary,

MB51 helpful for your search. Movement type 101 with other parameters such plant, storage location. Beside that go to table EKBE, there you can find purchasing history.

rgds,

nanthakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to mb51 and enter movement type 101 and you can enter other parameters like plant, storage location

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Check with EKBE - Purchasing document history table..

Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hello,

> I would like to know if there is a transaction or table where I can find the " First Goods Receipt Date" based on Material Code, like table S032 wich shows "Last Goods Receipt Date"

>

> Kind regards,

> Mary

The above requirement can be met through MB51 report, by searching for a material will show you all material document list. You can look for the oldest date there where goods receipt took place.