Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PROO dual function

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

In one pricing procedure I assign a GL against PROO condition type, and run the document from order to billing, every thing was fine.

but than as per client scenario i check the order quantity and delivered quantity, let say delivered quantity is less with 5 units as per order. so i will create a debit note for 5 units.

A different condition type PRO1 is call on debit note pricing procedure because now the value on this document should go on accrued GL plus i marked the condition type configuration as "Accrued", so the value is not the part of net value and goes to accrued GL, PROO condition type is not there in this pricing procedure.

Now when I create debit note system cant call the PR01 in the condition automatically, and if I go to pricing option i have to clic "carry out new pricing" than system shows the correct price, is there any work around so that user cant go for carry out new price what ever present in the record will appear in the condition.

Looking for the prompt response.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Issue resolved.

Regards,

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Issue resolved.

In copying control I change the pricing type, and in PR01 I use reference condition PROO.

Thanks..

Regards