Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File is not creating on the Receiver for File Content Conversion

former_member331856
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have created a scenario with this blog

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/02/27/content-conversion-the-key-field-problem

for sender side i am using File Content Conversion to read .txt file and on receiver side i need xml file i have done that.

when i placed the file in the sender folder it gets picked up and i checked in Communication Channel monitporing in Runtime WorkBench it is processed Successfully. but no XML File is created on the Receiver side. i am unable to see the messages on SXMB_MONI also.

Please suggest some ideas to solve this.

Thanks,

Giridhar.C

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
when i placed the file in the sender folder it gets picked up and i checked in Communication Channel monitporing in 
Runtime WorkBench it is processed Successfully. but no XML File is created on the Receiver side. i am unable to see the 
messages on SXMB_MONI also

1) What does your FILE Receiver channel shows?

2) Not visible in SXMB_MONI.....is LOGGING enabled for your XI server....can you see the processing of other messages in SXMB_MONI?

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Giridhar.

unable to see the messages on SXMB_MONI also

If the file got picked and in Communication Channel monitoring RWB you can see that it is processed without any errors ,, then i feel it should come in come.Please check the Audit log in RWB, there you can see the error message if any.

Please check the connection parameters in FTP and make sure that the same sender folder is

not being used by any other scenario.If you have done any recent changes then do a cache refresh .

Please post if you see any error in content conversion.

Regards

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

can you recheck the content conversion, it seems that you do not enter the mapping of the files

Kfir