cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requirement for surcharge if order value under a specified amount

former_member187506
Contributor
0 Kudos

I am trying to create a surcharge that will only apply if the overall value of the order is under a specified amount.

The objective is to add a surcharge of $50.00 if the total order value is less than $500.

Any insights are appreciated.

Thanks

TC

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

T Code V/06:Create a condition type as fixed amount / Group condition, group formula 1/ Header & Item Condition / Value scale.

T Code V/08:Add the condition type to your pricing procedure after the net value is determined and before the tax is calculated.

T Code VK11:Create the condition record and maintain scales as,

from 0 till order minimum value = 50

above order minimum value = 0

Hope this helps

Regards

Sai

former_member187506
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Sai.

I followed your suggestion and it is working, thank you.

Now one more twist.

We have a pricing condition for pallets and other container items included in our Net Value sum. It is located above the actual price conditions in the price procedure. I would like to exclude the value of these from the document total in order to determine whether or not to apply the surchage.

For example:

Pallet charge is $50.00

Sales order value: $475.00

Threshold value for apoplication of surcharge = $500.00

In the example above the surcharge would need to apply. Even though the net value of the order would be $$525.00, over the threshold amount.

This is an example of our pricing procedure.

Step Counter  Cond. Type   Description

106	0	ZPAL	Pallet Charge
114	0	PR00	Price-Cust Specific
116	0	ZPR8	Zone Pricing
118	0	ZPR9	Price List
120	0		Net Value for Item
125	0	ZMDC	Min. Value Charge

I need to exclude the ZPAL conditon value from the amount in which to base my surcharge on. One issue is all of the standard subtotals are in use and unavailable in this instance.

I hope I am clear.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am glad it worked for the Min Order Surcharge. Regarding your query for ZPAL, here are few options:

1: Place the ZPAL after the ZMDC if your business agrees.

OR

2: If you want to base ZMDC only on PR00, you can have Number 114 in the FROM column of ZMDC

OR

3: See if you can use any other sub total for ZPAL. If yes, use it accordingly and then for ZMDC define a Alt Cond Base value such that the base is NET Value - ZPAL sub total value. It should work.

Hope it helps

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.