cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAManager help required

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am trying to create a service in SOAMANAGER in CRM system for a synchronous inbound proxy.

The code is written in the proxy and while creating service in SOAMANAGER, I get a message "pre-configuration has an error"

and even if service was created one time, the WSDL was corrupted while opened the service with the end point created and service classification is on not released always.What is the issue here which prevents me from opening WSDL properly or end point generated properly?

Deno

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abraham,

Please check this blog also if you can get some help,it refers to .NET service to be called.

/people/wolfgang.bauer2/blog/2009/07/08/call-wcf-service-net-from-sap-with-usernametoken-and-ssl

Regards,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks guys for the reply. While I create a service for the interface, I am gettting an error Error: Preconfiguration is invalid.

Any idea ??What are the steps to check in the config whether everything is correct. And please let me know what the screens look like for each step.

Thanks

Deno

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deno,

Are you trying to publish using WSPUBLISH Screen ,if yes you can see a check box option that says

Publish service only and Publish service and endpoints also.

Can you please try with "publish service and endpoints" option->force publication and publish.

Do you get any error when you try this?

Please check this sap note which has a step by step config , in case your error is due to

configuration missing for publishing.

Regards,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deno,

I missed the sap note number there sorry for that ..

please check the setting for publishing in this sap note 1319742. See if helps.AFAIK.. these are all the setting

which has to be in place,not sure if it applies to your scenario:)

Regards,

Srinivas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abraham,

Have you activated the proxy and tested it.Please try regenerating the proxy if any errors during test.

There are some system global settings and J2ee server access information that has to be in place,just check in the soamanager->technical configuration->system global setting.This blog will help

/people/shibaji.chandra3/blog/2010/02/17/soa-web-service-expose-and-consume-configuration-with-soamanager

Regards,

Srinivas