Sustainability Discussions
Contribute to SAP sustainability discussions. Share ideas, collaborate on solutions, and join a community driving positive change towards a sustainable future.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to position SAP Recycling Administration

jean-luc_dene
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would very much appreciate your help to answer the following questions:

- What are the key industry sectors and customers mainly targeted by SAP REA (Retail, CPG, High-Tech?)

- Are they any compeling events now to enforce customers to buy SAP REA (Why customers have to buy now)

- What are the competitive landscape

- What are the key differentiators of SAP REA vs competition (why SAP vs competitors)

- What is the preconfigured content embedded in the solution (what are the 50 different compliance schemes supported out of the box by SAP REA)

- What are the main success stories related to SAP REA solution

Many thanks in advance for your help and support.

Best regards,

Jean-Luc

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jean-Luc,

I've sent you a mail referring you to the internal Go To Market wiki where you can find this information. I've avoided putting the answer here to avoid turning the BPX forum into a marketing channel. Unless of course other community members are interested in this sort of thing...

Best,

Jeremiah

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jean-Luc,

I've sent you a mail referring you to the internal Go To Market wiki where you can find this information. I've avoided putting the answer here to avoid turning the BPX forum into a marketing channel. Unless of course other community members are interested in this sort of thing...

Best,

Jeremiah