cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Development completed status(After completion of Dev work) - CHARM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am working on Change request management.

I have an issue here, Once the development has been completed & the task has been released then also the status will remain same as In Development. I want to add the additional status as Development completed. This status needs to show once the task list of that TP has been released. How can achieve this ? Now i have added the Dev compelted status, but dont know what will be the next steps ?

regds,

CB

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sumi_susan2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once the devleopment is completed, you have the following tasks to do.

1) Release the tasks from the satellite system.

2) From the solution Manager Actions, you haven an option to Release the Transport Request.

3) From the solution Manager Actions you have to execute the action

"Pass Correction to Test", this will move the correction to the corresponding QA system and change the status to "To be Tested"

{you can skip step 2 if you execute step 3, because step 3 will also relaese the transport request if the request is not released.

Regards,

Sam

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi CB,

As mentioned, after releasing the task, you need to come back to the SOLMAN system and release the TR and then do a pass correction to test.

In case you want an action as "_Development completed_" as well, along with the other actions, or before moving the TR to QA system, you need to configure it in the transaction type.

This customizing can be done in scenario specific settings for ChaRM in SPRO. There, check the action profile which you have used, and create a customized one which is a copy of the standard action profile which you are using. Add an action as Development Completed and set the condition when that action should appear.

I hope this will help you,

Let me know in case you have any additional questions,

Regards,

Sneha Vyas.